Everest Group presented a detailed analysis and assessment of the cloud services capabilities of 28 IT Service Providers in Europe in this study. It provides:
- The relative positioning
- A comparison of the service providers’ capabilities
- Evaluation of the providers’ strengths and limitations.
“Enterprises in Europe are increasingly embracing cloud for business value creation, digitisation, and as a means to scale globally rather than solely as a medium to derive cost savings. Enterprises are prefer-ring multi and hybrid-cloud hosting environments, sovereign and sustainable cloud solutions, and localized cloud services to address the challenges of cost management, cloud security, the resource crunch, and data privacy,” says Mukesh Ranjan, Practice Director, Everest Group. “Wipro’s investments in integrated vendor-agnostic cloud services and an industry-specific solution portfolio, as part of its Full-Stride offering, enable it to offer contextualised services to its clients. With the recent acquisition of Capco, Wipro has strengthened its digital consulting capabilities globally and in Europe. Enterprise clients have appreciated its solution flexibility and expertise in the cloud. These factors have contributed to its positioning as a Leader on Everest Group’s Cloud Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 – Europe.”
Everest Group has called out a few key strengths:
- As part of the FullStride offering, Wipro has invested in providing integrated vendor-agnostic cloud services and developing a strong industry-specific portfolio of point solutions and platform solutions across multiple industries, and has demonstrated multiple proof points for the implementation of these solutions.
- Wipro is a good fit for clients looking for a strong portfolio of next-generation demand themes such as IoT, edge computing, and blockchain on cloud. Its capabilities are supported by investments in partner ecosystems and co-innovation labs.
- Wipro has been stepping up its acquisitions to grow its digital consulting in Belgium and worldwide, and an example of this is its recent acquisition of the consulting firm Capco.
- Enterprise buyers have highlighted its collaborative approach, technical expertise and solutioning flexibility as key strength areas.