The report is based on detailed assessment of 31 life sciences BPS service providers featured on the Life Sciences Operations - Services PEAK Matrix®. The evaluation is based on each service provider’s interactions with leading life sciences BPS services providers, client reference checks, and an ongoing analysis of the life sciences BPS market. Wipro emerged Leader and Star Performer among these 31 Life Sciences BPS service providers.
Wipro’s strengths highlighted by Everest:
- Wipro has witnessed substantial growth (above market average) in terms of revenue and number of clients.
- While the growth is largely driven by its pharmacovigilance and complaint management portfolio, its other services (such as sales and marketing and regulatory affair operations) too are seeing increased traction in the market.
- The company continues to enhance its technology both via in-house investment (launched automation PV solution – Talosafe) and partnership (including ComplianceQuest for quality management and Ontotext for literature search).
- It has a relatively well-balanced shoring mix with strong delivery presence in the US.
- Clients highlighted work quality, flexibility, and relationship management as the key areas of strengths. Further, they were satisfied with Wipro’s management of operational disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.