ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report 2021 has positioned Wipro, a strategic Microsoft partner as “Leader” across its four quadrants. This positioning reflects Wipro’s ability to provide a robust set of services supported by a strong relationship with Microsoft to cater to future business needs, driving business opportunities by championing upcoming developments.
A few of these critical capabilities are:
- Wipro has established a dedicated Microsoft business unit to consolidate and coordinate Azure and related opportunities and services, manned by over 6,000 certified Microsoft professionals and more than 19,000 Microsoft Azure engineers. As an Azure Expert MSP, Wipro holds an advanced certification from Microsoft for Kubernetes on Azure.
- Wipro serves more than a hundred Fortune 500 customers for its Office 365 services and has over 1,100 Office 365 consultants worldwide that support over 1 million active Office 365 seats.
- Wipro offers its SAP on Azure strategy as a part of a broader cloud business transition for clients. Its Microsoft Cloud Delivery Center coordinates assessment, advisory, implementation, migration, operations and support for Azure-related Wipro offerings. Wipro has over 11,000 SAP consultants and more than 700 migration specialists, in addition to more than 6,000 Azure-certified professionals.
- Wipro has a 20-year partnership with Microsoft, and more than 450 Wipro consultants for Dynamics 365 globally, including complex engagements across ERP and CRM capabilities.
Microsoft has created an ecosystem of offerings that can serve as the backbone of a business's digital transformation. The cornerstones of this ecosystem are:
- The Azure cloud platform
- The Microsoft 365 suite of productivity experiences
- The Dynamics 365 suite of business applications
Microsoft amplifies its capabilities through its vast partner network that aids in digital transformation by adopting its technology.
“Wipro’s expansive capability set, coupled with its deep and longstanding Microsoft partnership, make it a clear leader in this market across all the quadrants we evaluated in the U.S.”, Blair Hanley Frank, Principal Analyst, Americas, ISG