Everest Group presented a detailed analysis and assessment of the cloud services capabilities of 29 IT Services Providers in North America in this study. It provides:
- The relative positioning
- A comparison of the service providers' capabilities
- Evaluation of the providers' strengths and limitations
"Enterprises in Europe are increasingly embracing cloud for business value creation, digitisation, and as a means to scale globally rather than solely as a medium to derive cost savings. Enterprises are preferring multi and hybrid-cloud hosting environments, sovereign and sustainable cloud solutions, and localised cloud services to address the challenges of cost management, cloud security, the resource crunch, and data privacy," says Mukesh Ranjan, Practice Director, Everest Group. "Wipro's investments in integrated vendor-agnostic cloud services and an industry-specific solution portfolio, as part of its FullStride offering, enable it to offer contextualised services to its clients. With the recent acquisition of Capco, Wipro has strengthened its digital consulting capabilities in Europe and worldwide. Enterprise clients have appreciated its solution flexibility and expertise in the cloud. These factors have contributed to its positioning as a Leader on Everest Group's Cloud Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 - North America."
Everest Group has called out a few key strengths:
- As part of the FullStride offering, Wipro has invested in providing integrated vendor-agnostic cloud services and developing a strong industry-specific portfolio of point solutions and platform solutions across multiple industries, and has demonstrated multiple proof points for the implementation of these solutions.
- Wipro is a good fit for clients looking for a strong portfolio of next-generation demand themes such as IoT, edge computing, and blockchain on cloud. Its capabilities are supported by investments in partner ecosystems and co-innovation labs.
- Clients can benefit from Wipro’s investments in its Center of Excellence (CoE), joint programs, and co-innovation labs with major partners such as AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, Nutanix, and SAP.
- Enterprise buyers have highlighted its collaborative approach, technical expertise and solutioning flexibility as key strength areas.