The Forrester Wave™: Global Cybersecurity Consulting Providers, Q4 2021 report evaluated global vendors on several parameters that focused on (the company’s current offering, its vendor strategy and market presence)
Wipro’s Cybersecurists received the highest scores in four criteria of the assessment, including:
- Unique Intellectual Property
- R&D initiatives
- Pricing Model Flexibility
- Wipro’s ability to productize technology and couple it with personnel paints a compelling picture for clients and grants it immense pricing flexibility compared to other cybersecurity consulting providers in this research.
- Wipro’s ability to surge and provide delivery personnel based on client need with a deep bench and innovative platforms developed to solve practitioner problems stands out.
- Wipro’s active, early-stage start-up investing strategy serves it well by providing access and insights into emerging technology offerings.
- Wipro built internal platforms that made the service delivery of its IAM business more scalable and efficient.
- Wipro’s long-term strategy and vision will serve the consulting provider well in the future.
- Wipro plans to lean into existing areas of strength like cost optimization, where its tactical excellence will benefit clients, along with physical and software supply chain insights derived from building products for decades.