Supply chains are a critical component in this era of disruption, and mastering supply chain operations gives a company in the consumer packaged goods industry a huge competitive advantage that can allow it to grow its brand. Supply chains are no longer perceived as cost centers, but as a major lever for developing new business opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Wipro’s Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) practice enables enterprises to build resilient and optimized supply chains through our industry-specific digital transformations. With the analytics platforms we provide, organizations can gain valuable insights that strengthen decision-making and help them become more consumer-centric.
As consumer behavior changes constantly and technological developments accelerate, Wipro’s CPG solutions offer world-class domain expertise across the value chain, enabling businesses to adopt cutting-edge technology innovations that increase business value and enhance consumer experiences.
Wipro’s CPG solutions and consulting services allow our customers to receive a range of valuable benefits:
- More accurate demand and supply planning, resulting from greater visibility across various data points.
- Automation platforms that significantly improve demand planning and forecasting accuracy levels for consumer goods and services, and achieve improved levels of fulfilment with shorter turnarounds.
- Expanded inventory visibility across the supply chain.
- Improved operational performance and efficiencies through digital transformations featuring automation platforms, allowing a transition toward becoming a sustainable “factory of the future.”
- More efficient route planning and last-mile delivery.
- Access to real-time data to view operational KPIs and accelerate business decisions.
- More effective and manual warehouse processes, leading to reduced costs.
- Better decision making, greater efficiency, and improved agility.
Wipro has led our clients’ value chain transformations and allowed them to stay current with industry trends such as digital supply chains, Industry 4.0, direct-to-consumer business models, and omnichannel experiences. Keeping the customer needs at the forefront, our global consumer goods consulting team delivers valuable results built on our advisory services and end-to-end project executions that leverage AI, automation, and the cloud. With our expertise, we enable companies to realize their hidden potential by delivering CPG solutions for implementing integrated strategies, digital transformations, and much more. We have also worked with Fortune 100 clients across various sectors, including apparel and fashion, food and beverages, home and personal care, and agriculture and tobacco.
Value Proposition for Clients
Wipro’s CPG practice brings organizations up to speed by not only effectively managing their supply chain capabilities, but enhancing those capabilities through a consultative approach and thereby making companies more agile, flexible, and resilient to major disruptions. Our industry consultants work with clients to adopt innovative consumer goods technology solutions to meet new consumer demands by:
- Remodelling supply networks.
- Establishing accurate and effective methods of inventory stocking.
- Accelerating cycle times.
- Ensuring successful recycling programs and reducing carbon footprints.
Our client testimonies provide examples of our consumer goods consulting expertise in the areas of order planning and management, the optimization of distribution center (DC) operations, yard and transport management, and enterprise transformations focused around digitization, automation, analytics, and innovation. We are also strategic partners with industry-leading product and service vendors and have successfully completed several global programs dedicated to implementing, deploying, migrating, and supporting portfolios of state-of-the-art CPG solutions.
Wipro’s unique approach to partnering with our clients and identifying key areas of differentiation in their integrated digital supply chain transformation can help them develop a competitive edge and the ability to embrace changes quickly. By delivering IP solutions from conceptualization to execution, redefining go-to-market strategies, and leading customer workshops, we ensure our clients’ needs are fulfilled across the consumer goods and services value chain.
Our delivery excellence is driven by our centers of excellence (COEs) and the knowledge we’ve gained from previous engagements implementing best practices and collaborating in partner ecosystems. We regularly publish point-of-view articles and white papers that define our views on the market, the latest trends, and the future technology investments that will shape digital supply chain operations in the consumer packaged goods sector.