Key findings of the report
- Focus on Digital Workplace, Cloud, and Network Security will dominate IT insurance spending
- Important transformation themes were faster new product introduction, digital sales, and accelerated underwriting
- Experience transformation through intelligent Automation, RPA, and Data & Analytics for Upsell and Cross-sell is seeing increases
Key strengths called out for Wipro
- Wipro has demonstrated substantial success proof points in partnering with global L&A insurers to solve their analytics, AI/ML, data consolidation, API, and microservices-led transformation initiatives.
- Wipro’s targeted efforts into developing and nurturing partnerships, developing joint go to market, as well as establishing CoEs ad-training resources for some core product platforms have enhanced its market standing with peers
- Wipro’s ability to augment its solution suite with targeted offerings, such as claims automation and decision support, digital engagement platforms, and unique capabilities to quickly bring MVPs to the table by leveraging crowdsourcing platform – Topcoder – is a differentiator to solving insurers’ most pressing needs.