The COVID-19 pandemic has proved to be a catalyst for MSS providers to thrive even in turbulent times. With unprecedented changes in IT budgets and shortage of cybersecurity talent, enterprises could not continue with their planned capital expenditure for cybersecurity. Meanwhile, MSSPs started gaining increased traction due to their investments in next-gen themes such as MDR, threat intelligence, advanced analytics etc.
Wipro’s Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) enables global enterprises to enhance their business resilience through an integrated risk management approach. Wipro empowers customers to rethink their cybersecurity strategy through our expertise and experience with best practices across people, processes, and technology.
In this latest assessment of managed security service providers, our leadership status is based on the following strengths:
- Wipro has built a strong MSS portfolio that is underpinned by its Cyber Defense Platform (CDP) and is backed by a strong set of IPs that aid in on-boarding clients to the MSS model and in securing the infrastructure.
- It has made significant investments to improve onshore SOC talent. It leverages localization as a key anchor in its deal constructs.
- Through its ventures arm, Wipro has made significant investments in start-ups spanning artificial intelligence, automation, assurance, and analytics, helping it to address white spaces in customer requirements.
- Wipro has invested in creating partner-specific centers of excellence and security experience centers for Microsoft, CISCO, Palo Alto, Forcepoint and CrowdStrike
- Enterprise buyers have highlighted transparency, expanse of technology coverage, competitive pricing, flexibility in solutions, and collaborative approaches as key strengths.