The 2021 IDC MarketScape report covering worldwide supply chain SAP ecosystems services looks at 11 IT services firms that support the assessment, selection, and implementation of the SAP suite of supply chain management tools. The IDC MarketScape research is both a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics and capabilities that affect a vendor's success in delivering supply chain transformations for manufacturers and retailers. For the purposes of this analysis, the IDC MarketScape divided potential key measures for success into two primary categories: capabilities and strategies. Based on their analysis, Wipro is named as a Leader.
Wipro’s strengths, according to the IDC MarketScape include:
- Our consulting and process-mining capabilities, analytics, and business outcome–based approach.
- Innovative services with technology capabilities built on machine learning (ML), blockchain, the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, big data, and analytics in a supply chain context.
- Rapid deployment solutions and SAP supply chain–focused industry accelerators used across three key themes: applied intelligence, connected enterprises, and trusted networks.
- Skilled and certified resources.
- A dedicated supply chain practice and co-innovation relationship with SAP.