Wipro is a Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® for Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) solutions in 2022. In addition to its strong partnerships with intelligent automation technology providers and startups, Wipro has invested in developing several differentiated proprietary solutions,” said Ashwin Gopakumar, Practice Director, Everest Group. He also added, “Its portfolio of as-a-service offerings, frameworks and solutions for automation centers of excellence, and flexible engagement models also contribute to its success.
The report calls out key strengths demonstrated by Wipro:
- Wipro’s vision is to enable holistic intelligent automation for clients through its partner ecosystem, proprietary solution, and as-a-Services offerings. It has partnered with some of the leading process mining providers and has strong experience in implementing it.
- If offers as-a-Service offerings for various technologies such as RPA, IDP, process mining, and conversational AI through both proprietary and third-party solution.
- Its packaged solution for healthcare and life sciences industry, TaloSafe, leverages image recognition, NLP, RPA, and IVR for broader pharmacovigilance automation.
- Digital Value Accelerator assists in identification of the best-fit candidates for automation, enables real-time data insights for the operations team, and contains service control center to monitor, manage, and configure auto-remediation for automation exceptions.
- Its commercial model leans towards advanced constructs such as transaction- and outcome-based pricing. Clients references also appreciate its pricing flexibility.
- Clients appreciate its flexibility, implementation, communication, and technical skills.