Everest Group evaluated and featured 26 leading IT service providers on the digital workplace services PEAK Matrix based on criteria such as digital workplace services vision & strategy, scope of services offered, innovations & investments, and delivery capabilities. The PEAK Matrix is a framework that provides an objective, data driven, and comparative assessment of digital workplace service providers based on their absolute market success and delivery capability.
The report highlighted Wipro’s strengths such as:
- A robust partner ecosystem, a strong set of IPs, and credible delivery proof points around complex workplace engagements
- Wipro’s price competitiveness during new deals and renewals
- Expansion in Europe, especially with focus on the German market, by investing in new capability centers, dedicated SMUs (strategic market units), and hiring leadership talent
- A balanced set of horizontal and vertical offerings under its LIVE Workspace portfolio to cater to hybrid-workplace use-cases
- Wipro’s venture fund, ‘Wipro Ventures’ that brings new-age technology such as AI/ML and IoT to clients, and has invested in start-ups such as Avaamo , Altizon, and Vicarious