What makes Wipro a Leader?
Avasant recognized Wipro as a Leader in its Multisourcing Service Integration 2021-22 RadarViewTM report, lauding its practice maturity, investments, innovation and partner ecosystem.
Practice Maturity –
- Wipro provides end-to-end MSI services, from strategy and consulting to implementation and managed services. The strategy and consulting services include evaluating supplier ecosystems across operating models, governance, process, tools and technology, interactions, and metrics using the SIAM assessment framework and toolkit.
- Its SIAM 2.0 model or framework is aligned with the ITIL®V3/ITIL®4 practices. It integrates services across different IT towers, enables standardization across multivendor environments, and assesses and achieves end-to-end service-level agreements. Its dashboard uses business analytics to help identify key performance indicators across its service management processes. The digital command center offering enables enterprises to design and run infrastructure and applications for monitoring IT processes.
Partner Ecosystem –
- Wipro collaborates with Evolven to leverage its solutions that help organizations reduce incidents, improve IT performance using change analytics, and reduce go-to-market time.
- Wipro’s strategic partnership with BMC leverages BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management in its ServiceNXT™ Cloud Operations Center to deliver cloud services across private, public, and hybrid environments. It leverages BMC’s TrueSight Orchestration to create a centralized automation platform for the banking industry that orchestrates end-to-end processes across the complete ITSM environment. Its BMC CoE is used for beta testing and development of accelerators that help reduce the time to market the solutions.
Investments and Innovation –
- Wipro is currently shifting its focus towards SIAM 3.0 framework. The framework will include new offerings across cloud service management and business SIAM, including HR and supply chain business towers. The intent behind the offering is to deliver greater supplier management synergy. It will increase its investment in SIAM for Digital, SIAM for Business, and SIAM for Cloud to provide combined SIAM services to IT and non-IT business functions.