Everest Group has called out the following points as Wipro’s key strengths:
- Wipro aims to develop and showcase next-generation technologies and solutions for enterprises through innovative labs, digital pods, and AI labs. Wipro also focuses on investing in early to mid-stage start-ups through its strategic arm, Wipro ventures.
- It has significant experience in deploying IA components such as RPA, IDP, process mining, task mining conversational AI, and workflow/orchestration across client engagements through both proprietary and third-party solutions.
- Wipro demonstrate strong cognitive automation capabilities across multiple client engagements. It offers Wipro HOLMES, and AI platform to hyper-automate business processes using intelligence and cognitive computing capabilities.
- It has a good number of advanced accelerators, including SNIPE, an AI based accelerator thar supports platform migration, rationalization, and modernization.
- It offers as-a-Service offerings for various technologies such as RPA, IDP, process mining, and conversational AI to a fair number of enterprises.
- It offers strong consulting services including change management, CoE development, and end-to-end governance setup. It has also started expanding its process automation expertise into the virtual world with the help of implementations in Metaverse.
- Buyer references appreciate Wipro’s knowledge, solution offerings, speed of delivery, and high-quality resources.