ISG Provider Lens™ report on ServiceNow Partner Ecosystem 2021, with focus on the lifecycle of a ServiceNow based workflow situation, is categorized in 3 segments: ServiceNow Consulting Services, ServiceNow Implementation & Integration Services & ServiceNow Managed Service Providers.
The report which evaluates the ServiceNow capabilities of 28 providers positions each provider across four quadrants: Leader, Product Challenger, Market Challenger & Contender. Wipro has emerged a leader in two out of the three segments in the evaluation.
The report provides a vital decision-making basis for positioning, relationship and go-to-market considerations thereby aiding in evaluation of current and potential vendor relationships.
Strengths of Wipro, as per the ISG report:
- Wipro's support to clients is based on the organization's wealth of experience. The company plans its implementations well in time and brings together different business units with specialists and technology experts for implementation planning.
- An extensive ecosystem provides additional functionalities on top of ServiceNow. To ensure the sustainability of such integrated solutions, Wipro invests in or acquires specialized software companies.
- All the required application services are provided for any kind of ServiceNow implementation.
- Ongoing administrative support, continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD), and ServiceNow release upgrades are some parts of the service offering.
- Continuous development of Wipro’s AI-based HOLMES™ platform creates solutions and use cases that enable intelligent automation of the application development and support lifecycle.
- Guidance to clients is through application consolidation within (IT) service management landscape through ‘application rationalization’.
“Wipro’s broad automation offering and extensive managed services portfolio help clients in solving complex business issues by transforming and integrating IT and business operations.”, Lutz Peichert, Author (Executive Advisor, ISG Research)