The 2020 ISG Provider LensTM for SAP HANA and Leonardo Ecosystem Partners for the U.K. evaluates the capabilities of 34 providers in five quadrants: SAP S/4HANA System Transformation – Large Accounts, SAP S/4HANA System Transformation – Midmarket, Managed Application Services for SAP ERP, Managed Platform Services for SAP HANA, as well as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo Services. Wipro is rated as a Leader in multiple quadrants.
Strengths of Wipro according to ISG:
- Wipro has good frameworks and preconfigured industry-specific solutions to deliver SAP S/4HANA transformation services to its clients.
- Wipro uses its preconfigured industry solutions to ensure rapid implementations. These solutions include Agile Mining, ExpressERP for Chemicals, Fashion Management, Safe Water, Intelligent Real Estate, Model Company for Utilities, Energy Reach, ExpressERP for HiTech, AutoSol and Retail in a Box.
- Wipro has a strong focus on manufacturing, consumer packaged goods and utilities, and is the right fit for enterprises in industries that are seeking Leonardo expertise as well as digital transformation.
- Wipro leverages SAP technologies like SAP iRPA and SAP Conversational AI along with its HOLMES AI platform. Wipro HOLMES provides intelligent automation capabilities across business processes, administration, and technology.
- Wipro has a strong cloud practice and a dedicated managed cloud platform offering for SAP. It also has a strong partnership network that enables it to deliver end-to-end SAP S/4HANA services.
“Wipro’s growth in the UK region is noteworthy. Wipro has expanded its product portfolio by adding SAP S/4HANA solutions for additional industries developed in partnership with SAP for their co-innovation initiative. Wipro has expanded its footprint in the UK over the last year by adding regional delivery capabilities and additional clients. Wipro’s strong set of tools and accelerators, and use of automation, including its own HOLMES AI platform, has enabled it to provide services to many clients.” Akhila Harinarayan, Lead Analyst, ISG