The Increasing Impact of Social on the Enterprise
In today’s dynamic world, where people are constantly on the move, consumption patterns have seen a tectonic shift. Customer touch-points have evolved, and with ever-increasing competition, brand loyalty is becoming even more difficult to create and sustain.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other such channels have given rise to a whole new wave of social conversations. The brand that increases its share of positive social conversations is more likely to gain a larger share of the market. The brand that embraces digital channels, and makes these integral to the way it does business, while adopting the social philosophy, will eventually win!
This new wave of dynamic customer preference has also been driven by a marked shift towards Social and Mobile platforms. Smartphone devices and tablets have become ubiquitous. People are communicating anytime and anywhere, over these mobile devices, leveraging such platforms. Customers are talking to their brands and to each other like never before. The influence customers have on peers and on shaping the brand is unprecedented.
Wipro believes that, to emerge as a true 'Social Enterprise', you need to
- Listen to what your customer is saying. Understand your customer needs and demands. Create your customer social profile
- Engage your customer in a more meaningful and enriching manner. Involve your customer to develop and co-create your products and services
- Delight your customer through a cohesive, integrated yet personalized experience.
The Social Enterprise: Wipro Perspective
The journey to a ‘Social Enterprise’ is a natural process in the evolution of an organization that is driven by Information Technology. IT, as we know it, is based on three core pillars - People, Process and Technology, and it is intriguing that although ‘People’ have always been ‘Social’ by nature, the other two pillars have not been so. The evolution to a Social Enterprise is ensuring that the ‘Process’ and ‘Technology’ pillars adapt and get Social as well, to align with ‘People’ - that form the core of not just IT, but business as a whole.
Wipro thinks of Social as a transformation that is taking Collaboration to a different level. The ‘Socializing' of minds is happening at a Global level, and in an open environment. It is no more defined or restricted by demographics, roles or hierarchy. Social is creating interesting networks of people, promoting new concepts of outsourcing, and providing exposure and opportunity to enterprises to know their customers better.
Wipro believes that, enabled by Technology, and driven by the wave of Consumerization, 'Social' is today a need that should be adopted by enterprises - so that they can ‘Listen to’, ‘Engage with’, and ‘Delight’ customers.
The ‘Social Enterprise’ journey is transformational, to say the least. To guide you through this journey, it is critical to have a partner who understands your business, can help transform your processes, leverage the right technology mix, while delivering it at an optimal ROI.
Wipro has established ‘Integrated Cloud Services’ group, as an integrated and collaborative team of Cloud computing experts with the Wipro CloudFirstTM vision, to deliver Technology and Process Transformation services to its customers. With strong experience and expertise in salesforce.com, an integrated vision of Cloud computing and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour evolution and needs, Wipro is the ideal partner to help you succeed in your Social Enterprise journey
Wipro and Salesforce.com
Wipro has been a Global strategic partner for salesforce.com for over 6 years, and has robust experience in implementing business critical enterprise-wide solutions for its customers. Wipro has received significant industry acclaim for its Practice Maturity, Suitability for Larger and complex deployments and showcasing end-to-end Cloud transformation expertise.
Our Salesforce practice has extensive transformation expertise across Process areas: Salesforce Automation, Service Management, Marketing, Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Social Enterprise, Mobility Solutions etc – spanning across industry domains. We have partnership with multiple ecosystem partners – Big Machines, Informatica, Apttus, Sofon etc – that gives us the ability to deliver a comprehensive cloud solution that fits.
Wipro rated as a 'Leader' in Salesforce Implementation by Forrester
Wipro’s Salesforce.com enabled Process Transformation highlights:
- Transformed ‘Lead to Closure’ process for a Financial Services firm, increasing their sales volume at the counter by 166% and cross sell conversion rates by 66% QoQ, leveraging Force.com based Loan origination solution.
- Curtailed the support overheads by 60% for a Manufacturing giant, through Phased global rollout of Salesforce, supporting Field service and Complaint management processes across business units.
- Reduced Campaign management execution cycle by over 25% by designing Custom Campaign Management module for mass email and list management using Salesforce and extended Cloud solutions.
- With 450+ consultants, over 80% certified, 150+ Enterprise class salesforce.com implementations across the Americas, EMEA & APAC and excellent Customer satisfaction ratings, Wipro is ideally positioned to be the partner of choice, driving Process transformation.
Wipro’s Process Transformation Successes
Wipro has made significant investments to create a dedicated ‘Salesforce Center of Excellence’, for developing both technology and domain aligned 'productized solutions and assets':
- Revolutionized the means of engaging and serving the customers by leveraging Service Cloud, Chatter and Sites for a world leading Education Company.
- Evolved a ‘hub and spoke’ model to deploy Salesforce for a leading US Brokerage and Banking firm and its 200+ partners.
- Transformed ‘Lead to Closure’ process by building a Loan Origination system on Force.com for a Financial Services firm.
- Improved tickets closure efficiency by implementing Service Cloud to replace Siebel & PeopleSoft Contact Center Applications for a Leading Mailing Solution Provider.
- Sales process transformation for a leading Healthcare services provider, leveraging Sales Cloud, Chatter and Database.com.
- Custom encryption solution using Heroku and Ruby on rails providing seamless experience to users for storing confidential contracts on Salesforce for a leading equipment manufacturer.
- Enriching Sales effectiveness for a leading telecom giant by providing a single unified Sales solution resulting in consolidated view of prospect and customer information
Wipro Expertise Across Salesforce Offerings
1. Sales Cloud:
Wipro is the ideal partner to deliver on your complex Sales Cloud requirements
- Quote Management tool for a manufacturing customer for automating ‘Order to delivery’ process
- ‘Loan Origination System’ to transform ‘Lead to closure’ process for a Finance Services leader
- Transforming a legacy tool and paper based Customer acquisition process for a leading Energy and utility company to a Mobile enabled SaaS solution
2. Service Cloud:
Wipro has deep and varied experience of delivering transformation in running service centers based on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Implemented an end-to-end KB integrated Contact Center on Salesforce
- Migrated Siebel and PeopleSoft Contact Center applications to Salesforce
- CTI integrated Service Cloud implementation for a leading aircraft manufacturer
Since the launch of Salesforce Chatter, Wipro has been advising customers across geographies on newer ways of leveraging the power of internal collaboration. Key highlights of Wipro’s expertise on Chatter include:
- Developed a “Compliance Tool” which helps you closely monitor and filter Chatter feeds.
- Transformed sales, presales and customer service processes for a number of enterprises, by using the enormous power of collaboration on Chatter
4. Custom Cloud - Force.com:
Wipro can enable your enterprise with additional functionalities on the Salesforce platform. To achieve the extra edge in your cloud journey, you need to leverage the enormous power of Custom Cloud. Wipro has delivered tremendous value on the platform, including:
- Built a “Special Pricing Approval” tool for a leading hardware giant
- Leveraged Force.com to develop a complete gaming experience for Salesforce users