Wipro deploys an integrated delivery model with global operations centers to enhance collaboration for 160,000 users and manage over 600 Unified Communication systems
- Client: Multinational financial services firm (consumer division)
- Industry: BFSI
- Countries Serviced: Across 19 countries
- Employees: 16,000
- Customers: 2.5 million
One of the major challenges for the client was driving seamless collaboration for 160,000 users across multiple platforms spread globally. Lack of streamlined regional operations led to delivery-related security concerns. In addition, the bank’s operations and systems demanded high touch systems, leading to escalating costs. The client also faced consistent problems in voice recording.
Wipro implemented an integrated delivery model with global operations centres for streamlined processes and efficient collaboration. We implemented Service-level-based (SLA) delivery for incident, change and service requests, and provided technology support to all platforms - across channels. In addition, our team of experts automated several processes for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
The powerful combination of SLA-based delivery systems, automation and global integration led to the following benefits for the client:
- YoY cost reduction of up to 10%
- Modular service delivery with L1/L2 support
- Superior monitoring and problem management
- Consistent improvement in user experience due to implementation of service improvement plans
- Automation-enhanced processes for handling 30% of voice recording alerts, reducing manual intervention and costs
“Streamlining the operations for such a huge user-base spread across the globe was not an easy challenge. Kudos to our architect and project team on delivering the project and ensuring customer satisfaction”