"Cloud hyperscalers are now an inherent part of enterprise digital transformation, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) owning a lion’s share of the public cloud market. System integrators are playing a vital role in helping enterprises navigate and derive progressive business value from the full stack of AWS offerings,” said Ashwin Venkatesan, Vice President, Everest Group. “Wipro has built a balanced portfolio of capabilities on AWS across infrastructure, platform, data, and next-generation technologies, supplemented with an array of industry-specific solutions, helping to position it as a Leader in Everest Group’s 2021 System Integrator Capabilities on Amazon Web Services PEAK Matrix Assessment. Clients specifically appreciate Wipro’s ability to drive cost effectiveness, enable on-time modernization and services delivery, and offer strong thought leadership around the AWS stack.”
Wipro was positioned as a leader due to its strength on these important dimensions. A few are highlighted below:
- With its business-first and design-thinking approach, domain expertise, and extensive knowledge of cloud providers, Wipro is relevant for clients seeking cloud transformation.
- Wipro has comprehensive domain-centric solutions on AWS for several industries, including financial services, automotive, retail & logistics, and the public sector.
- Wipro has a balanced portfolio of capabilities on AWS across infrastructure, platform, data, and next-generation technologies.
- Wipro’s investment into AWS Launchpad studios has helped drive co-innovation with clients by leveraging AWS- native tools, thereby winning more deals on AWS.
- Clients have appreciated Wipro’s cost-effectiveness, on-time delivery, and thought leadership on AWS.