Wipro, as a strategic partner to Google Cloud brings in efficiency in this journey by integrating its Cloud Studio with Google’s Velostrata tool to establish all new technology to assess, migrate and operate seamlessly, while generating value without disrupting the business.
Integration of Velostrata with Wipro’s Cloud Studio – key features:
- Plug-n-play catalogue-based model
- Migration people-ready, no ramp-up time
- Labor-savings of up to five or more hours per server
- Automation framework that allows mass migration of hundreds/thousands of virtual machines
- App-down approach, geo and vertical aligned restrictions
- Features technology-agnostic blueprint
- 30% low-cost, faster time-to-market
- Bundle of standardized processes and heterogeneous tools
- Highly automated industrialized capability that brings on the integrated Wipro’s Cloud Studio
- Velostrata is an agent-less software for easier deployment, usage and cutover
Migration of public Cloud or on-premise data center to Google Cloud platform using Velostrata is integrated with Wipro Cloud Studio. This enables a seamless next-gen migration experience that facilitates discovery of customer environment, assessment of feasible migration approaches, and also assists in scheduling the migration using automation Cloud-Bot.
- Provides enterprises with the flexibility needed to innovate at speed
- Reduces the potential for vendor lock-in
- Reduces service outages and disruption to business
- Reduces cost of migration and app modernization
- Gives options for Cloud bursting and disaster recovery
- Cloud arbitrage to manage and run cost-competitive infrastructure
- Eliminates traditional barriers that exist while migrating from on-prem or other Clouds GCP
- Migrates complex multi-tier distributed applications of all sizes—like SAP—and mixes of both virtual and physical servers
How to spot an opportunity?
For further information, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org