Our Automation Advisory provides a people-focused, technology-neutral automation strategy to ensure success of the automation programs in any client’s landscape.
This consultative partnering approach helps clients to achieve targeted outcomes from their AI and automation investments. This method pans across the client’s entire automation journey, including:
- Analysis of current landscape, discovery and prioritization of automation opportunities
- Defining success criteria - Measurable and targeted outcomes (3E’s – Economics, Efficiency, Experience)
- Creation of client automation journey-maps with specific, measurable milestones on client outcomes, using a balanced scorecard approach
- Enabling clients with end-to-end capability building- starting with a CoE design- target roles, skill-mixes, KPIs; supporting the actual CoE build-phase
- Planning, designing and driving organizational change management programs to scale adoption
- Governance of all automation assets in a ‘single-source-of-truth’ model