Businesses know it is a long road to recovery following the Covid-19 disruption. Over the last few months, they have focused on finding reliable opportunities of creating business resilience and value while safeguarding employee health and augmenting risk transformation.
One of the key area they are betting to address these challenges is – Intelligent Automation.
Businesses are shifting their investments from experimentation that automated siloed processes to new processes enabled by Intelligent Automation that deliver long-term foundational changes. In the near to mid-term, investments in Intelligent Automation will increase significantly. At the same time, any misguided strategy will be expensive and risky. There is no room for error.
Wipro’s State of Automation Report 2020 is the CXO’s go-to source for answers on how can they effectively leverage Intelligent Automation for business outcomes.
Highlights of State of Automation Report 2020 (#SOAR2020)
- Offers a comprehensive view of how automation can deliver value to businesses.
- Provides insights into the tricky path ahead as well as risks to business, brands, and bottom lines if algorithms are not governed effectively.
- Helps organizations navigate an uncertain future by creating scalable, sustainable, and trustworthy automation that fosters business resilience.
- Managed Intellectual Property (IP)-based solutions that provide a low-investment, agile mechanism of automation innovation that is safer than traditional approaches.
- Digital colleagues that augment human workforces can execute processes 70 percent faster and at 50 percent of the cost of total operations and overhead.
- Flexible and smart code-less platforms can develop applications and remodel processes faster without having to go through a steep learning curve.
- The time to introduce a trust framework in AI models is now -- before errors in a model affect organizations on a more drastic scale.
Preparing for uncertainties
If your business is focused on strengthening its ability to manage uncertainty, this report will answer your critical questions:
- How will your business leverage Intelligent Automation to recast your priorities, products, and ancillary services?
- How will you build trust for your Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems?
- How will you use industrialized tools to prevent breaches with ethical standards through risk transformation?
- What new concerns around governance do you need to consider?
- How can AI become a differentiator for your business?
Download the report now and set your business on the fast track to value, business resilience, and risk transformation.