Client name: Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA)
Industry type: Airport Operator
Areas of Operation: 180+ global destinations including 60+ American cities
Key Products & Services: International passenger traffic, air cargo, freighter service 49.5 million passengers served, 473,000 flight operations and 557,400 metric tonnes of cargo operations managed in 2018. The airport is the second largest employment zone in Canada and it facilitates over 50,000 jobs.
Number of Customers: 30+ airlines and 49.5 million annual passengers
- Enable business transformation, innovation, and end-to-end IT services for the airport
- Ensure efficient airport operations that deliver a superior passenger experience
- Deliver real-time flight information and on-time boarding
- Facilitate seamless passenger/baggage check-in and boarding process
- Improve airport, airline, government agencies and concessionaire operations
- Comprehensive transformation service delivery model across airport technology, process, and operations.
- Measurable KPIs to monitor the success of automation deployment across various business operations.
- Rationalization of existing GTAA toolsets based on future operations
- Transition from a manpower-centric model to an advanced, automated system with Wipro HOLMES®
- Incorporating security and compliance requirements of GTAA
The technology transformation resulted in highly efficient airport operations across key customer touchpoints.
- 85% reduction in IT systems outage
- 85% reduction in Mean Time to Resolve issues
- 25% automation of tickets per month
- 70% reduction in manual efforts with AI/ML enabled spend data mapping
- 10% decrease in service desk call time and improved first call resolution
- 50% reduction in downtime of parking devices with proactive monitoring
- 35% auto resolution of incidents with effective event correlation and automated remediation.
- 60% reduction in ticket resolution time and ticket hop
- Wait time reduction from 2 days to less than 1 hour