- Client name or descriptor (in unnamed): A Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Total annual revenue: 23 Billion Euros
- Slow and inefficient order entry and order management process
- Stuck with ex-Vendor systems and process IPs for running their core processes
- Unstructured input from customers and sales leading to high-volume manual interventions.
- Business spent high amount of time (2-8 hours) for each Order processing
- Overall High no. of FTEs involvement in Order and Invoice Management
- Need to transform from transactional process to IoT-based upcoming orders
Wipro implemented the following transformation levers as the solution:
- Automation – Integrated process management, Robotic Process Automation, Zero Touch Module, Machine Learning, Cognitive RPA-Blue Prism Automated Complain Resolution tool
- Simplification – Common SR catalogs, Role Standardization, Role Localization, Mile Stone driven delivery, Waste Elimination, Lean & Six Sigma
- Intelligence – End to End Analytics, Domain CoE, Real-time Dashboards, Sales through Service Prediction, CSAT. Chat-Bot Assistance.
- Immersive Experience – B2B Process Portal, Business Activity management. Predictive Milestone Failure Alerts.
- FTE Evolution from 783 as baseline to 239 within a period of 3 years
- Reduced unstructured order processing time from hours to few minutes.
- Enabled Process and reporting as a service for markets
- Setup roadmap for IoT orders and self-service marketplace
“Wipro MAS Consulting team proactively reviewed customer's ‘as-is’ order management landscape, helped create a business case; and realized a solution roadmap, which has resulted in immediate operational efficiency and long-term digital transformation. Key Solution levers used were Process mining, harmonization, AI-powered process automation and ‘end to end’ process visibility.”- N Mani, General Manager, Wipro Ltd.