MuleSoft provides integration software for connecting applications, data, and devices across on premise and cloud systems. By eliminating rigid point-to-point integrations, you can increase productivity and lower operational costs.
Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
In November 2020, the Wipro MuleSoft Practice was awarded the Salesforce Partner Innovation Award for its services to a large utility company based in Europe.
Achieved Expert Status
In February 2021, Wipro’s MuleSoft Practice achieved Expert Status with Salesforce, by earning a customer satisfaction score of 4.8/5.0.
MuleSoft Catalyst League Award
In March 2021, the team received the MuleSoft Catalyst League Award for recording the maximum number of logins to the MuleSoft Catalyst Hub. This ensures that the team will continue to deliver innovative integration solutions.
What We Do
The Wipro MuleSoft Team has integration expertise across all verticals with special focus on retail and consumer goods, health life sciences, communications, manufacturing, energy, utilities, banking, and financial services.
Wipro developed the MuleSoft SuperChargers as quick starts to help new and existing MuleSoft customers rapidly deploy an API-led network architecture. With the SuperChargers, you can quickly change your network, stand up a new process, or add APIs to your network. There is a solution for all levels.
- CloudHub Base – Get up and running fast
- Hybrid Platform – Can deploy on-premise or hybrid model
- Runtime Fabric – Automated deployment and orchestration of APIs
- C4E Catalyst – Establish a Center for Enablement
- Rapid API Development – certainty on delivery and cost
- Specialist Resources – SuperCharger Specialist will work with within your team
Rapid API SuperCharger
- SuperCharger Starter Pack – 15 days, 3 simple APIs, defined requirements
- SuperCharger Advanced Pack – 20 days, 3 simple APIs, 2 medium APIs, building block for automated processes
- SuperCharger Premium pack – 25 days, 8 simple APIs, 2 medium APIs or 1 complex API, allows critical data for enterprise decisions
- Incident tickets – Support based on average support incident ticket volumes
- DevOps Support – Flexible support based on agile development effort
- Specialist Resources – Specialist support team member to work within your team