Client – Government Technology Company
Industry – Government
Products Services Core Business – IT Services for government and cities.
Revenue / Employees: Revenue of 10 million USD +100 employees
GEO: LATAM - Brazil
With the increasing possibility of going public, the company needed to adapt an enterprise solution to the needs of a government company, such as budget and procurement processes management and control of public resources.
Wipro has implemented Oracle ERP cloud-integrated management system transforming the Company's financial management control process. Integrated implementation of ERP solution for budget management and control integrations with legacy systems avoiding duplicate efforts and overlap processing.
- Improved, integrated user experience and operations
- Ensured applications evolution and control, with cloud-based solution
- Leadership Increased visibility.
- Compliance ready implementation and operation.
- Parametrization of core information
- Reports being consolidated faster
- 1-Day accounting closing process as opposed to an average of 10 days, previously.
- Enabled remote operation without need of physical infrastructure.
“Oracle ERP Cloud brought the customer considerable improvement in flexibility for selecting and deploying solutions, and it can shift maintenance responsibilities to Wipro and Oracle. Security capabilities in the cloud are better than on-premises solutions, and cloud computing allows an organization to stay current with their technology without the need for costly hardware and software upgrade cycle for the government and citizens”
– Rogério Morija - Wipro Regional Delivery Head – HTP