SAP implementations are becoming increasingly complex, while applications are under constant pressure to perform on various business metrics. Companies of all sizes can take advantage of the various beneﬁts provided by running their SAP workloads on Google Cloud Platform to achieve business agility, cost savings and better high availability.
Safe passage framework comprises of SAP best practices and proprietary tools that aims at an accelerated, non-disruptive and risk-free migration to Google Cloud.
Wipro has leveraged its OS/DB migration experience in building a robust SAP Cloud Migration framework called ‘Safe Passage to Cloud’ and Wipro’s proprietary tooling framework called, ‘MigMan’ (Migration Manager).
- Lower TCO and Capex - Beneﬁt from economies of scale and efﬁciency provided by Google Cloud and Wipro (approximately 20–50% more efﬁcient)
- End-to-end ownership: Wipro’s proven ‘Safe Passage to Google Cloud’ migration approach and ‘Cloud Command Center’ operations enables end-to-end ownership of the outcome
- Agility and speed: Provision for new SAP systems in minutes, as compared to waiting times of weeks or months
- Flexibility: Multi-platform support including, S/4HANA and BW/4HANA support for SAP digital future
- Subscription based pricing model: PMC (Partner Managed Cloud) that provides an end-to-end services, including SAP application licenses with as-a-Service model
- HANA solutions: Wipro’s ready-to-deploy pre-conﬁgured SAP S/4HANA industry templates that offer faster realization of a digital future with Google Cloud
- Wipro is a global system-integrator partner for Google Cloud Platform with trained professionals, strong joint solutions and GTM support. Wipro is also the partner of choice for Google for their SAP implementation
- Our Boundaryless Datacenter (BLDC) is a reimagined services platform that serves as a focal point for hybrid IT and has integrations with on-premise DC, hosted DC, private and Google Cloud
- Our S/4HANA based solutions and smart business applications leverage the integration of SAP Cloud Platform applications with Google services to provide real-time GPS tracking, geo-fencing and real-time location updates
- We have over 700 migration experts who have experience in completing over 150 migration/upgrade engagements
- We have more than five service offerings including, Cloud assessment and advisory services, migration, transformation and management services. These are supported by over 20 tools/accelerators and partner solutions that offer near zero down time to minimize business impact; auto code; remediation automated provisioning and rapid tool-based migrations to reduce overall project timelines and costs
- Wipro’s proprietary testing tools help in automating test script creation and execution, thereby, reducing the overall cost of the project
- We have BOTS based automated issue tracking, resolution for application support, post Cloud migration to improve user productivity