Keep the channel of communication with healthcare providers open, simple, and resourceful
Communicating accurately and effectively with healthcare providers is all about precise communication. Wipro’s efficient Medical Affairs team delivers the intended communication through various communication channels or documents and converts the challenges associated with scientific communication and medico marketing to opportunity.
Today, proactive Medical Science Liaison (MSL) articles and resource material are sent to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) through various means. However, this can be delivered much faster and with effective visual representation for better impact.
The requirement of medical communication is evolving due to the increase in portfolio, market dynamics, and complexity of products. Wipro assists in addressing the challenges with the communication required through various mediums and also help you curtail the budgets related to these activities.
Wipro believes in personalizing content for healthcare professionals, use of medical insights, modernizing content delivery, and delivering overall value of medical affairs teams to help pharmaceutical companies develop cost effective solutions.
Scientific Communication @ Wipro
- Abstracts for scientific meet/conference/congress
- Manuscripts writing - primary and secondary original research manuscript
- Writing journal articles
- KOL collaboration & insight gathering, KOL mapping and development, creation of KOL pre-call briefing document, therapeutic based KOL periodic newsletters, content for Patient Advocacy Programs, and investigator initiated research with KOLs
- Educational material for patients, healthcare professionals, and pharmaceutical company personnel
- Patient support program design
- Brochures and newsletters with scientific content and infographics
- Leave Behind Literature (LBL) with key scientific messages and compelling visuals
- Writing product monographs
- Standees, posters, and presentations (Slide decks)
- Dear Doctor letters and therapeutic area questionnaires
- Pub alerts – Information on key-published articles or manuscripts
- Content of discussion of focus groups & advisory boards
- Collaboration with sponsor’s medical and market development departments