A CNBC study revealed that one-third of global organizations (with over 500 employees) struggled to maintain their corporate culture during the pandemic. Although the workplace culture is constantly viewed as an intangible asset, industry experts look at HR leaders to enable a high-performing corporate culture in a competitive marketplace. Researchers have firmly established the relationship between corporate culture and business performance. The company culture paves the way for employee productivity, agile technical adoption, and financial performance.
And, in his new playbook titled – ‘A Tech-Powered Roadmap to Build a High-Performing Culture in the New Normal’, Nikhil Kohli (General Manager & Global Head - Go -to-Market & Delivery, Wipro HR Services & Insurance), shares top 5 recommendations for organizations.
- Adding digital touchpoints throughout the employee lifecycle is important
- Building a culture of continual learning can help achieve post-pandemic success
- Ensuring timely payroll delivery, pandemic or not, as a game-changer
- Reimagining the current performance measurement strategy with smart tech is essential, now more than ever
- Embracing efficient benefits administration software to create a stronger impact on employees
Grab your free copy now!