Businesses must evolve from managing customer relationships to engaging customers proactively to create memorable customer experiences. Enterprises today are creating innovative offerings to connect with customers in their buying and servicing journeys in entirely new ways across non-traditional, insights driven, social and digital touch points. However, non-scalable and operationally expensive legacy applications that manage customer relationships prevent businesses from sustaining their pace of innovation and meet targets.
To attract and retain customers today, insurers need to
- Enable multi-channel access with service provided through the customer’s preferred channel.
- Offer personalized products and services based on accurate and sophisticated client understanding and needs analysis.
- Engage with customers to provide useful information that enhances intimacy through their customers’ preferred mode.
- Leverage sentiment analytics for understanding buyer behavior and take action based on customer preferences.
- Provide unique insights strategically using different support models.
- Modernize contact center to improve service levels (for example, first call resolution, next best action, and contextual data display) by leveraging digital tools.
- Improve customer experience by participating in their physical and digital e-commerce activities.
- Digital Customer Experience Management
Focuses on providing connected customer experience across channels, devices and domains.
- Next Generation Customer Experience
Offers a solution that combines the latest technology and business tools to create outstanding customer support capabilities, delivering a superior customer experience.
- Agency Portal (built on Salesforce.com)
Enables insurers to empower their agents with a consolidated view of business critical information related to sales, service, campaigns, social and training.
Allows organizations to model, measure and manage the most salient customer experience interactions across key touch points, nurture operational excellence, customer delight and advocacy, and improve their end - to - end journey.
Digital customer experience management (DCxM)
Wipro’s DCxM solution offers Experience-as-a-Service model, helping customers in maximizing the value of data and creating an engaging customer journey. The DCxM solution integrates, transforms and processes cross-channel data to provide personalized and meaningful experiences. Focused on marketing, underwriting, and customer service teams, the solution provides analytics based customer insights to achieve personalization and relevancy. This Cloud and open source solution combines technologies such as natural language ptanalytics, big data, social analytics, lead generation, recommendation engine, and OCR. Figure 1 provides an overview of the solution.
The solution also provides social insights by converting unstructured data into structured data and analyzes that data for insights for:
- Customer profiling
- Contextual leads generation
- Customer service
- Competitor intelligence
- Fraud detection
DCxM : Functional architecture