- Client - Leading British Telecom Giant
- Industry type - Telecom
- Core Business - Information and communication
- Geography - Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Annual revenue - £23.746 billion (2018)
The leading British Telecom giant was facing High state regulations that affected the collection and recovery processes, leading to low operational efficiency. There were recurring issues with missing payments in managing collection operations that were affecting the customer experience.
There were also challenges with the collection of renewal fees per collector due to inefficient operations.
Wipro Collections-as-a-Service helps manage both business and consumer debt collections. Wipro has strong expertise of managing Collection and Recovery operations for customers across the industries. Wipro’s solution for the client included:
- Leveraging process excellence tools and advanced analytics to improve the overall collection process like using RPA for sending email/letter reminders of pending payments
- Delivering high operational efficiency with our integrated offering of automation, process engineering and data management
- Reducing incoming calls across the collection lifecycle through the deployment of the virtual chat bot to resolve customer queries
Using Wipro’s Automation solution, the client achieved improvement in cash collection and in tracking missed payments.
The business impact resulting from the solutions included: