An increase in convergence, access to advanced technologies and new markets have led telcos to focus on developing affordable NextGen products in the least time. Wipro’s PLM for Telecom helps manage such complex products that undergo frequent changes in a dynamic environment. The service includes:
- Mechatronics Process Management: Wipro helps telecom equipment manufacturers achieve a collaborative product development environment with Systems engineering along with Requirements management. Wipro’s solution addresses electronic component management, symbols/library management, calibration and configuration parameters, binaries and building files leading to improved productivity and quality while lowering development cost.
- Material Compliance and Conflicts Mineral Management: Wipro’s solution facilitates rapid supplier data collection and automates validation for conflict minerals and critical environmental regulations (such as RoHS, REACH, WEEE, JGPSSI), reducing time to market. The solution also includes reporting and dashboards with actionable insights and provides evidence of due diligence with a data-rich audit trail.
- Integrated HW and SW Product Development (CI/CD): Wipro’s solution assists organization in defining and implementing a cohesive strategy for Mechatronics and ALM to realize an integrated product development process with seamless data exchange between PLM and other engineering systems. The solution facilitates regular updates to the product through CI/CD principles supporting DevOps environment.
- Engineering Configuration Management: Common/Modular product architecture is the key to success for telecos and Wipro helps in implement it on PLM based or standard configurators. Additionally, Wipro helps clients to integrate PLM with Configurator/ERP for seamless exchange of data and address Engineered to Order (ETO), Built to Order (BTO) and Configured to Order (CTO) scenarios.
- Connected Devices and SLM: As products become smarter, enterprises have begun to rely on Managed Services to remotely support their on-field products. Wipro’s SLM offerings leveraging Service Management, IoT and Digital Twin help customers deliver efficient after-market services and reduce the unplanned downtime. Wipro enables clients to achieve true “Closed Loop Change Management” by injecting real-time product feedback into the product development process which improves product quality and its efficiency