This joint research paper by NASSCOM and Zinnov assesses the impact of COVID-19 on enterprises globally and highlights the resiliency of the Indian ER&D ecosystem to ensure continuity of operations during the crisis.
The study assesses the impact of COVID-19 across 20+ verticals considering factors such as
- Shifts in consumer spending
- Supply chain disruption
- Public health impact
- Existing globalization levels of workforce to ensure continuity
- Digital readiness of the workforce
The paper also highlights the multi-pronged approach Indian ER&D service providers adopted, including
- Formulating robust BCP strategies
- Investing in IT infrastructure to ensure secure WFH
- Enabling agile project management
- Building contextual offerings
- Revamping people and HR policies
The report includes successful real-world examples where seamless operations were enabled by these ER&D service providers to ensure continuity of services to global enterprises during the crisis.