Engineering & Technology: Shaping the future of a disrupted world
The pandemic and its aftereffects have disrupted the world order tremendously. Be it individual economies or global supply chains or business models or consumption patterns or working modes, our way of life has been disrupted more in the last 6 months than in the last 100 years. Industry sectors around the world are now reviewing their business strategies and realizing the key role of the latest technologies and engineering, in particular, to help them tide over this crisis and prepare for the future.
We have compiled a series of industry thought leadership drawing on our experiences at EngineeringNXT with global customers, and the latest market trends.
This report covers a range of topics spanning Data & AI, Industry 4.0, 5G, Edge Devices, Cloud & Infrastructure, Products & Platforms, and Customer Experience.
- Are you struggling with extracting quick and actionable insights from your data & analytics platform? How do you create a next-gen analytics engine for your organization’s growth? How do you process, execute, and generate actionable insights from the edge?
- What approach should you take to realize the benefits of 3D printing and distributed manufacturing?
- How can you scale up Industry 4.0 initiatives and create value out of the investments?
- How is Autonomous impacting industries other than automotive?
- How is cloud changing software development with respect to continuous updates, reliability, security, scale?
- What does it take to adopt a secure by design approach?
- How is the gig economy changing the landscape of engineering talent?
- Is 5G the panacea for a cross-industry connectivity challenge?
These are just a few of the questions the book answers.