Ensuring Quality and Compliance for the Next Generation of Tech Devices
Communications between humans and devices are evolving every day, and with 5G advancements promising ultra-high bandwidth, ultra-low latency, and massive connectivity, these communications are expected to increase, driving significant growth in device usage.
In today’s device ecosystem, key players such as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and communication service providers (CSPs) require thorough testing services before releasing a device to the market or implementing it on their network.
With more than 20 years of experience in device testing and automation, having worked with all leading global OEMs and CSPs across the globe, Wipro is a one-stop partner for comprehensive testing and certification services. We ensure that devices are compliant with industry standards, and are tested against all possible hardware and software issues, resulting in the highest quality of service (QoS) and seamless customer experiences
Our Testing Expertise
Wipro’s comprehensive range of offerings delivers business value across the complete device value chain, from device engineering, testing, and certification to commercial product launches. Our team offers testing services across the following key areas:
- Hardware testing
- Battery (charging) testing
- Signal receiving
- Network testing, including legacy and 5G networks
- Protocol testing
- Mobile application testing
- Performance, stability, and load testing
- Field testing
- Pre-certification/certification for Wi-Fi, BT, NFC, FCC, CE, SAR, PTCRB, GCF, etc.
- Acceptance testing
- Device onboarding and certification
- Our dedicated device-testing and automation Center of Excellence is built on the knowledge and skill of more than 500 engineers and SMEs with extensive experience using leading tools such as Ixia, VIAVI, Spirent, and Keysight.
- Wipro’s ‘Lab as a Service’ business model, with certification lab facilities available in India and the U.S., is enabling enterprises around the world to ensure they are producing quality products that meet customer needs. Wipro’s Tarang Lab offers services for standards compliance, certification testing, pre-certification testing, and interoperability. It’s also the only lab in Southeast Asia qualified to certify Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices.
- Wipro’s investments in in-house frameworks and solution accelerators for automation and remote testing are the foundation of our innovative services. They include our talent-as-a-service asset, Topcoder, the world’s largest crowdsourcing platform, and Wipro’s Quality of Devices(QoD) solution, which validates the overall quality of an IoT system, covering devices, processes, and cloud operations. .
- Our end-to-end device expertise and ecosystem have helped our clients achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction, increase test automation by up to 70%, lower costs by up to 35%, and improve time to market by up to 40%.