- Client name: US based data storage and information security company
- Industry: Data storage and information security
- Products or Services: Data storage, information security, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Annual revenue: $92 B (2020)
The client wanted a technical documentation partner who could handle the product content, understand the product landscape, design content, edit, and publish it on a variety of output formats.
Wipro built a team of content specialists who took ownership of every aspect of the content life cycle. The team analyzed the product landscape and worked on designing and developing content. The illustration team extensively designed infographics for better information articulation, while the editorial staff were busy with different levels of editing to maintain accuracy across reviews, copy-editing, production editing as well as pre-publication edits. Lastly they published it onto various formats in order to suit users' needs.
- The single sourcing solution helped the client reduce content overload and increase content reuse by 20% YoY.
- It enabled contextual and need based information to be disseminated to end users.
- Accurate and timely technical documentation helped reduce support calls by 35%.
- The editing standards and checklists developed by the Wipro team were adopted by the client as a standard for all future documentation.
- The illustration and graphic guidelines designed for the client were also implemented as standards for future releases.