- Client — American multinational transportation network company
- Industry type — Transportation
- Products/Services — Mobile App, Website
- Areas of operations — Worldwide
- Annual revenue — US$11.27 billion (2018)
The American multinational Transportation Network Company had processes with high dependency on human validation that which made them error prone. There were many customer issues with respect to map data quality and mapping accuracy, leading to escalations and customer dissatisfaction.
Across the ecosystem, there was lack of automation and process engineering for processes that affected operational efficiency.
The client opted for Wipro's geospatial services. The service covered creation, support and maintenance of map data services for the client for their navigation apps, ride-hailing, autonomous cars, 3D analysis, and location analytics services.
- Faster GTM and delivery of high accuracy map data through our IP based AI/ML tools
- High operational efficiency, qualitative and timely delivery of data to clients with our integrated offering (automation, quality management, process engineering, L&D and data management) under one roof
- Map ops and data conflation framework for the customer