Wipro is guiding energy companies to achieve their net zero ambitions with effective energy transition solutions for reimagining business models, reducing emissions, and shaping a sustainable future.
The energy transition is compelling today's energy businesses to navigate a complex landscape of greenhouse gas standards, operating complexities, and business model imperatives in order to drive their low-carbon ambitions. This requires a comprehensive understanding of their changing carbon footprint, the factors driving it, and the levers for reduction.
Wipro’s clean energy pathways are helping companies on their journey to a lower-carbon operating reality, from planning to execution and measurement. We formulate a range of strategies and implementation roadmaps for decarbonizing operations; ideating, creating, and deploying low-carbon business models; and reporting on a shrinking carbon footprint. The areas we specialize in include new and renewable energies, such as electric vehicle (EV) station network management, hydrogen energy and mobility management, and solar- and wind-based renewable energy solutions.
Wipro's cross-skilled team of digital and domain specialists can enable enterprises to transform upstream and downstream operations, meet energy customers' need for low-carbon energies, and ensure accurate sustainability and decarbonization reporting. We deliver advisory expertise, strategic roadmaps, business transformations, process consulting and optimization, energy transition solution implementations, new business models, and run and modernization services across the following key areas:
- The decarbonization of existing operations: Organizations can make their entire business supply chain greener by leveraging our tech-based renewable energy solutions, such as AI/ML-based algorithms, diagnostics, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, allowing them to achieve a series of new benefits:
- Supply chain optimization: Improve equipment reliability, efficiency tolerance, and asset integrity.
- Workable and sustainable platform equipment and process design: Automate processes to make tangible reductions in various forms, from fugitive emission reductions to unplanned flaring and monetizing gas.
- Resource selection and prioritization: Effectively manage reservoir complexity and fluid types; field development plans; and carbon capture, usage, and storage (CCUS).
- Low-carbon business models: We partner with our clients to plan and co-create new business models while strengthening their portfolios of offerings. Our clean energy pathways enable our clients to create and run:
- Hydrogen supply chains: Adopt IT front-end engineering design (FEED) and roadmaps, integrated manufacturing operation systems for green hydrogen mega and giga plants, value chain optimizations, and commercial and retail mobility.
- Electric vehicle (EV) mobility: Innovate transportation strategies with EV charging management systems; EV station launches; scaling and sustaining services; and integration with core fuel, convenience, fleet, payment, and loyalty offerings.
- Renewable energy assets: Improve asset and lifecycle management; develop renewable energy hubs from solar equipment OEMs; and take a new approach to strategy and feasibility, new projects, operations, and maintenance.
- Decarbonization record-to-report capabilities: Our methodology and scope for collecting emissions data and reporting allow companies to calculate a clear and accurate carbon footprint. With our energy transition solutions, organizations can establish a solid sustainability data foundation in line with greenhouse gas (GHG) disclosures by leveraging machine learning, industry-aligned data governance systems, sustainability software implementations, and solutions for reporting to external organizations.
- Carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) services: Wipro provides advisory and integration planning services for companies defining and implementing CCS alternatives.