Network operators who don’t want to be locked in by proprietary hardware appliances leverage Wipro’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV) solutions. The solution comprises:
- Wipro Virtualized EPC (WIP-vEPC) with Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) corresponding to the MME, SGW-CP and PGW-CP.
- Wipro Management and Orchestration (WIP-MANO) for vendor neutral management and orchestration, supporting multi-vendor implementations
- Wipro SDN Integration Framework (WIP-SIF) to harmonize network layers and vendor products at the Data Plane Network and Controller layers, abstracting vendor specific granularities
- Wipro Cloud Enabled Test Simulator (WIP-CETS) designed to check and report specific parameters of VNF applications over large distributed IT virtualization platforms
- Wipro Next Generation Integrated Management (WIP-NGIM) to ensure seamlessly and consistent management of hybrid network (SDN, NFV and legacy solutions)
Clients who use the solutions unlock immediate revenue opportunities, build business agility and reduced capex/opex requirements.