Client: Global IT company
Area of operations: Worldwide
Worldwide, COVID-19 has had a detrimental effect on companies’ productivity and business continuity. Today, companies are planning and executing strategies to quickly regain equilibrium in the ‘new normal’ way of working. Remote working has been a big part of this effort. Soon, employees may have to go back to their physical workplaces for various reasons. The challenges here would be:
- Employees need to return to the office in a secure and safe environment, and this process can be long and laborious.
- Workspaces have to be constantly monitored for sanitization, safety, and smooth operation of new workflows.
- Adhering to state and country laws on sanitization, social distancing, and contact tracing can be an intricate and tedious process.
- Protecting employees at the workplace from COVID-19 is critical to ensure their safety and prevent further business shutdowns.
- Employees need to feel safe and secure on campus; therefore, they need to have full access to all pandemic-related information at the click of a button.
Wipro’s “Health COV-ER”, the 'Back to Workplace’ solution suite, is a one-stop solution offering a single channel for collaboration and communication, including employee transportation and return to work, social distancing, and contact tracing. Health COV-ER offers a comprehensive solution that includes:
- Employee Health Declaration (EHD) to enter campus as a preassessment, analytics dashboard with various reports, chatbots for COVID-19 related queries, and a tool for finding nearby hospitals and pharmacies.
- A touchless sign in/out experience using QR codes.
- A subscription-based cloud solution for supporting employees.
- Omnichannel integration with active directory for secure agent access using multi-factor security authentication over the internet.
- Unified analytics to provide in-depth insights into workplace-related safety concerns.
This cloud solution was enabled for the IT Company in 25+ offices in India for supporting 100K+ employees and two offices in the Philippines to support 10K employees. Contact tracing for employees detected with COVID-19 was used to identify and isolate affected employees
With Wipro’s Health COV-ER, the company experienced the following benefits:
- 40% improvement in communication collaboration.
- 50% increase in safety with touchless entry and screening.
- 90% reduction in time to onboard return-to-work employees.
- 100% compliance with government occupancy and safety guidelines.
- Improved insights and dashboards in real time.
To know more about the value you will receive with Health COV-ER, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.