RHT Health Trust chose Wipro as their strategic IT partner for implementing Oracle ERP Cloud and aligning its organization structure, master data and business processes with Oracle Finance and Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules. The scope of the engagement included the following set of activities, which was implemented in 12 weeks.
- Streamlined procurement to payment cycle with the purchase order approval being completed via email. This also resulted in a paperless process with a complete audit trail in the system.
- Implemented a solution for extraction of financial data to enable the consolidation of financial statements within Oracle Fusion ERP itself and limit dependency on third party software. The client also benefited from integration with Excel with drill down features for deeper analysis of any transaction.
- Implemented new reporting tools such as Oracle Smart View, Sunburst and Infolet in Oracle Fusion to enable the client to handle large volumes of data with ease.
- Implemented GST solution in the client’s system to ensure zero manual intervention while applying taxes to transactions. This setup was created by implementing GST taxes, rules, jurisdictions and locations, with the system now calculating transaction taxes based on defined setup, which is thoroughly in compliance with India’s statutory taxation rules.
With the implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud by Wipro, the client now has a best-in-class solution to cater to their financial needs. Top management now has a clear view of the processes, enabling effective and strategic decision making, while always available cloud-based application has resulted in enhanced employee engagement.
- 35% reduction in IT infrastructure spend.
- 25% reduction in development and support costs.
- 60% reduction in manual efforts involved in P2P (Procure to Pay) and O2C (Order to Cash) processes.
- Zero manual intervention in application of taxes to transactions, with complete compliance with India’s statutory taxation rules.
- Automation of PO processes.
- Accuracy in information reporting with Oracle Smart View.
Wipro’s deep domain expertise, rapid implementation approach, flawless execution and vigilant monitoring has not only resulted in a reduced IT infrastructure spend, but also automated critical processes like GST, enabling us to streamline our Finance and SCM processes with Oracle ERP Cloud. We are glad to have chosen Wipro as our strategic IT partner for this project and look forward to working with them in future.
Mr. Mohammad Faizal Imtiaz Head - Operations, India, RHT Health Trust.