Client: Financial services company
Products or services: Investment, insurance and banking products and services
Geography or areas of operations: Australia and New Zealand
Number of employees: Over 5000
The client’s core business was to empower their customers by delivering seamless personalized solutions and proactive engagements. Their existing customer data and analytics platform was not delivering the capability to understand customer needs and provide better service. It lacked the ability to capture and provide better insights to create relevant and engaging experiences for their end customers.
Wipro assessed and defined the client’s platform architecture, established processes and prime environment and implemented customer analytics environment to host all the applications and tools. Wipro developed a modular customer analytics solution consisting of three streams – Platform, Data Preparation and Analytics. The new analytical output provided a clear amd comprehensive view of their customers and their relationship with the client. Key features of the solution include:
- Ability to explore, query and visualize customer information through simple tools.
- Insights about customers to help deliver personalized experiences.
- Data readiness by fetching existing data from different data sources, applying business rules and then loading into AWS Redshift ‘Analytics’ DataMart after transformations.
- A business discovery platform on QlickView, an interactive analytics tool to perform data visualization and better reporting.
With a new environment, the client now has the capability to explore customer information and create actionable insights to eventually support better and informed decision making. Besides, the client also achieved the following business benefits:
- Seamless and improved way to collect and store large volume of data with AWS Redshift – a cloud-based data warehouse service by AWS.
- Ability to handle analytic workloads efficiently and provide connected insights in real time.
- Personalized conversations, targeted leads pushed to all the channels in real-time, ensuring high quality and unified experience for customers.
- Drilled-down dashboards that show performance against customer strategies and segment plans to improve their business strategy.
“Our customer analytics solution enabled the client to organize and analyze their customer data to develop actionable insights, provide a consistent view of performance and ultimately drive better customer experience. Leveraging our ‘business first’ approach, we delivered a new analytics platform build on AWS Redshift that aids rapid and real-time decision-making during customer engagements.”
-Alex Roopesh Abraham Client Partner, APAC Field Force, Wipro Limited.