Wipro enabled CRM transformation for a large electronics conglomerate in 17 markets across 52 countries with salesforce.com
The client is a leading engineering and consumer electronics conglomerate based in Europe, with over 122,000 employees and operations in more than 100 countries.
Most industries adopt an end-to-end value chain approach which includes three core processes areas - Idea-to-market, Market-to-order and Order-to-cash. Manufacturers are facing unprecedented challenges in designing the right customer value chains and delivering on time in a highly competitive environment. Moreover, changing demographics, R&D pipeline productivity and evolving business models selling processes have compelled leading enterprises to embrace CRM for a complete process transformation.
The client had disparate systems across the ‘Market-to-order’ (M2O) process area leading to longer cycle times and process redundancy. Sales representatives did not have visibility across the entire sales process. The client needed to implement a unified CRM solution, with standardized sales tools and processes, aligned to their vision of customer centricity and enhance sales efficiency across all three divisions globally.
Wipro enabled the client to streamline their “Market-to-order” process using Salesforce CRM and brought together their three divisions under a single, unified SaaS CRM eco-system. The solution highlights include Global Template to optimize and standardize processes in 17 client markets across 52 countries.
- Global Template to optimize and standardize processes in 17 client markets across 52 countries
- 360º customer view, across sectors and markets, to enhance up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Harmonized sales processes for account management, and lead and opportunity management
- Strategic account planning and roadmap for key client accounts
- Localized Vs. Global visibility for different markets as per their need
- M2O Excellence Network of BPO/BPEs to build and continuously improve commercial capabilities
- 10% improved forecasting accuracy - through a consolidated view of all account activities
- 5% increase in overall process efficiency - leveraging the best practices
- Sell more to existing customers – by improving visibility into account history and transactions
- Reduced IT costs – by phasing out legacy systems such as U7 and Siebel
- Acquired new profitable customers - through improved pipeline visibility and lead management