Client: Leading U.S.-based airline
Industry: Transportation & Travel
Key Products & Services: Reservations, Baggage, Cargo, E-commerce, and Email Support
Area of Operations: United States & Canada, Caribbean, Central America, Southern & West Africa, Europe & North Africa
This airline provides unparalleled service to its customers spanning six continents. They continually strive to enhance user experience, introduce productivity improvement, and implement process innovation.
The client wanted to eliminate delayed turnaround time (TAT) within queues management, implement productivity improvement measures, reduce penalty numbers, and introduce process automation and cost optimization improvements.
By leveraging its expertise around workforce, training, quality, automation, and process, the client achieved the following benefits:
- Implemented cross skilling of resources for better utilization
- Offered skill refreshment training for faster TAT
- Deployed a dedicated Quality Black Belt team for focused assessment and improvement plans
- Enabled automation levers in all queues
- Reduced staff shrinkage numbers
- Executed CSAT improvement initiatives and continuous monitoring
The client achieved over $2.3 million in business value and cost reduction across various areas. Wipro also helped the client achieve a 62% write back reduction in email responses and attain a 20% reduction in errors across processes. Through report automation using macros, the client was able to reduce processing time by 87%. Finally, high customer satisfaction and experience were consistently delivered over the years of partnership.