Client: An American multinational oil and gas corporation
Industry: Oil and gas
Products: Oil products, natural gas
Area of operations: Worldwide
Number of employees: Over 60,000
The company urgently needed to create a US-based loyalty program and a customer service team to support this program in less than 6 months. The multinational had previously worked with another partner to enable a US-based loyalty program, which did not do well financially, and was discontinued. The client, hence, had the additional requirement of a transition team to handle customer inquiries until the new loyalty program was fully rolled out.
The company needed a technical helpdesk to support US & Canada based petrol stations with respect to their point of sale, pump troubleshooting, network related issues, reconciliation (financial), vendor invoices etc.
Wipro helped create a new loyalty program to bring in the desired outcomes for the client. A customer service team was established to manage the transition and the services for the new program.
- Wipro established a customer service team to support the transition from the old program to the new.
- This team was established in less than one month with additional technical support to create an IVR system (phone system) and training for this team.
- Wipro helped the client create a new loyalty program that included testing and troubleshooting systems/applications while also providing critical input for establishing policies and procedures to support this program. This included implementing the establishment of a customer service team, the use of a CRM, call recording solution, a new IVR solution and a customer satisfaction survey tool.
Wipro helped create a technical helpdesk team to bring in the desired outcomes for the client. A customer service team was established to manage the transition and the services to ensure better experience for the retail sites and stakeholders (branded wholesalers, territory managers etc.)
- Wipro established a customer service team first in Bangalore and then transitioned it to Kolkata KDC of Wipro
- With continuous improvement and exchange program, Wipro was able to build the resource pool to ensure a better experience for the retail / cardlock petrol stations.
- Wipro took care of thorough troubleshooting with respect to the petrol sites (English & French).
- The team handled calls, emails, voicemails and vendor invoices.
- Used ticketing tool (Kapture) to brainstorm and analyze the top call driver and provide insights to the client and its vendors.
- Wipro also took care of the POS/Pump/Mobile Application regression testing.
- Wipro’s state of the art lab contains the point of sale and pumps, used for testing.
Wipro enabled a remarkable experience for the multinational’s customers through the new loyalty program and customer support.
- The client successfully rolled out a value-added loyalty program for the US customer base in 6 months.
- The customer service team, established in a record-breaking time of less than one month, efficiently handled all customer queries related to the old and the new programs.
- $67M savings through churn reduction based on CI, Six Sigma.
- $48K savings through write-offs management.
- 75% reduction in escalations.
- 9% improvements in first call resolutions.
- 8% uplift in CSAT scores.