- Client: A leading American electric scooter and bike sharing company
- Industry: Dockless electric scooter sharing, dockless bike sharing, and car sharing
- Key Products & Services: Transport, On Demand Delivery, Consumer and Financial Services
- Area of Operations: Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America
- Annual Revenue: Over half a billion USD
Our client (an electric scooter and bike sharing company) provides dockless vehicles for users who find and unlock them via a mobile app. They are continuously working to increase their user base across each of their regions.
The client’s goal was to achieve higher sales and performance targets by eliminating huge backlogs and crunched timelines, combating COVID-19 nationwide lockdowns, standardizing operating procedures, and obtaining historical data on volumetric and future projections.
By leveraging techniques spanning design, training, and development, the client experienced the following benefits and improvements:
- Solution for holistic interactions with the customer.
- Readied a pool of skilled resources from its transport and logistics vertical bench.
- Enablement of a seamless 24/7 work from home setup for all resources in less than 48 hours.
- Staff training in less than five days and optimizing resources through effective planning and scheduling.
The findings from this exercise helped the client achieve a 40% increase in efficiency through maximum optimization of its resources. Wipro’s result oriented approach facilitated a quick turnaround in meeting operational challenges for the client. The utilization of seeded resources with domain experience resulted in high customer satisfaction and experience