Client name/descriptor: Primary postal operator based in Canada
Industry: Postal Services
Total annual revenue: $ 8.2 Billion
The client’s infrastructure needed to be aligned to the new business model. There was a need for flexibility in operational requirements and cost variations. The client also needed to consolidate 12 data centers into 2 data centers with technology restoration and platform upgrades. They needed to align the tracking service levels to critical business functions and create common tools for monitoring across the enterprise. There was also a scope for common service management processes.
As an innovation and transformation partner, Wipro provided the following solutions:
- Integrated delivery with large-scale operations
- Comparison of leading warehouse management solutions and creating roadmap for consolidation
- Standardization - Common billing/ chargeback, scheduling, monitoring, high availability, AV, patching, configuration management, etc.
- Reduced operations cost by 12%
- Reduction of incident efforts by 35% in vehicle management system
- Solution has eased the rollout and delivered 20% savings per kiosk and increased performance visibility
Wipro team proactively assessed the warehouse management landscape and created a solution roadmap for increased operational efficiency and annual savings for the client. The key solution implemented revolved around consolidation, standardization and increased performance visibility.
- Khedekar Mangesh, General Manager, IoT - Cloud & Principal Consultant, Wipro Limited.