Customers of this Detroit automaker had trouble visiting dealers for minor repairs, so brand loyalty and customer satisfaction were low. Customers wanted more personalized service options, so the automaker decided to simplify every customer interaction in every channel and to make them simpler and more consistent.
They decided to offer every customer complimentary services that include mobile service appointments and pickup and delivery of their vehicles for all types of service from simple oil changes to recall repairs.
Approach and Solution
Wipro collaborated with the automaker, its IT team, and its providers to understand the pain points.
Now the customer’s preferred dealer will come to their home or place of business, pick up their vehicle, make the repair or service, and return it after the repair is done. For routine maintenance and light repairs, dealers can dispatch a Mobile Service van with a trained technician to an eligible location. Participating dealers can set their own service and mileage limits for each type of remote experience.
Significant benefits driven by this program
- Incremental revenue to OEM (through planned future subscription) and dealers
- Improved Customer convenience, Trust on primary brand
- Increased customer satisfaction of PDL experiences
- Increase in the Online booking due to real time slots
- 80% Increase online bookings
- 40% Increased CSAT
- 1,900 Dealers onboarded in North America