Our customer is one of the world’s largest offshore drilling companies. It has diverse rig fleets that meet a range of customer needs, but it lacked a way to track and monitor tickets and cases across its lines of business. HR needed to enable tracking and monitoring for tickets raised by employees. Supply Chain managers needed to handle bid and spend analysis, and Finance needed to track and monitor payables, receivables, report to record, and other functions.
Processing tickets through email created endless bottlenecks and provided zero visibility for tracking.
Our customer needed Pega support and maintenance in addition to an application that would provide complete visibility across service requests and other cases, and integration with PeopleSoft.
Approach & Solution
Wipro set up a team to handle the entire operation from India, using Pega 8.1.4 to monitor ticket movement from date of creation to status to stakeholder details. We also support weekly and monthly report preparation, SLA target achievement, change management, and problem management. We manage six rig servers and one main server, and we also provide:
- Proactive monitoring and server management to ensure availability and performance.
- Daily monitoring of the Pega servers for performance issues, plus real-time monitoring and application maintenance and SLA monitoring to check agent and listener status.
- Integrating the Pega system with Peoplesoft to ensure smooth information retrieval and seamless tracking.
Now the customer has visibility across HRMS, SCM, and Finance modules.
- Complete end-to-end visibility enabling easy removal of bottlenecks
- Faster resolution with minimal manual intervention through automated processing
- Cost benefit due to optimized and stable team
- Immediate response from the team enabling on-time resolution of tickets