Agriculture is an essential industry. Food systems form the backbone of many economies globally. A disruption in one link can spread rapidly throughout the system, causing both social and economic harm. Companies that are closer to food and crops are better equipped to ensure food security, manage consumer health, adapt to climate change, respond to economic and public health crises, and advance sustainability principles. Wipro’s Agribusiness practice enables this transformation.
Using Wipro’s Agribusiness solutions, enterprises can design, structure and manage food and agricultural systems that are efficient, resilient, inclusive, and sustainable. We help businesses adopt cutting-edge technology innovations that increase business value and enhance consumer experiences.
Wipro’s Agribusiness solutions and consulting services allow companies to realize a range of benefits:
- Digitize farming operations for improved yield and producer earnings, reduced costs and better market access
- Improve operational performance and efficiencies through digital transformation and automation platforms that create the “factory of the future”
- Ensure more accurate demand and supply planning through greater visibility of data across the supply chain
- Enhance food quality and safety while minimizing waste
- Enable better decision making, greater efficiency, and improved agility
- Empower employees, customers and community to promote a sustainable mindset
- Conserve natural resources through our integrated approach to sustainability
Wipro has worked with agriculture enterprises to leverage digital farming, Industry 4.0, digital supply chains, direct-to-consumer business models, and omnichannel experiences. Our global food and agribusiness experts deliver valuable results through both advisory services and end-to-end project execution that leverages AI, automation, and the cloud. Our focus is on enabling companies to transform their business and operations to build scale, drive growth, improve yields, and realize better return on investment now and in the future.