Now more than ever, companies are under significant pressure to make transformational changes, not merely to reduce operating costs, but also to remain relevant in a rapidly changing marketplace.
The simplification of enabling technologies has made it much easier for small, agile competitors to go head-to-head with large organizations. As such, well-established organizations, in particular, need to adopt new ways of working within a modernized technical landscape, and activate more streamlined operating models.
We help organizations identify opportunities to maximize the value of new digital ways of working by first ensuring successful adoption of technologies and optimized processes and then making sure that adoption translates into measurable business improvements and the achievement of overall goals and objectives.
Our Digital Change Adoption capability enables us to take an active role in transformation and implementation programs that focus on the human impact of new digital processes, roles, systems and behaviors, and that result in rapid and sustained adoption.
Our Organizational Change Management (OCM) framework creates a positive, forward-thinking transformation experience and supports both strategic and technical goals through the enablement of core behaviors. We approach change by:
- Ensuring universal engagement from the outset by actively involving all employees throughout the journey – whether they be C-suite, mid/senior management, technologists, business operations or end users (direct or tangential).
- Embedding change thinking in everything we do, from design to build to delivery of solutions, ensuring that each cloud transition or change initiative delivers the maximum business benefit with speed and at scale.
- Encouraging technology teams to challenge traditional thinking by applying a Design Thinking approach to expose business problems and operational sentiments, while ensuring that disruptive cross-functional impacts are minimized or fully mitigated.
- Delivering an immediate positive impact by leveraging value realization frameworks that ensure joint business and IT ownership and goal alignment.
- Enabling seamless transitions and new implementations though a suite of change toolkits (including accelerators and digital assets) that accelerate and embed engagement and user adoption.
Additionally, we support the technology solutions and ensure that people want to – and are able to – adopt the new ways of working. During the change process, we focus on the employee experience specifically through:
- Leadership and stakeholder alignment and feedback
- Persona analysis for focused communications
- Engaging new media communication
- Skills and capability uplift to enable teams to deliver and sustain the change
- Digital enabling tools to accelerate adoption
- Digital tools and accelerators that solve classic change management issues like ERP and managed services
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org